WideTEK® 36ART enables contact free scanning of works of fine art like oil and acrylic paintings, water colours, charcoal and pastel drawings, mixed media collages and antique works of art; at 600dpi in formats up to 914 x 1524mm / 36 x 60 inches. Optionally, a scan table extension of 700 mm (27.6 inches) can be purchased which allows originals up to a length of 2224 mm (87.6 inches) to be scanned.
With its patent pending laser focusing, the WideTEK 36ART captures all surface textures, from the finest stroke of the brush to gouache painting techniques. Originals are scanned with up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution and ICC profiles can be easily used with the scanner to guarantee truly correct colours in the scanned image.
- Museums, Galleries, Exhibitions
- Copy Services, Reprographics
- Government, Archives, Special Collections
- Universities, Libraries, Fine Art Owners
- Textile, Floor Cover and Building material industries
- High quality replica production of artwork for sale in auction houses
- Preservation of artwork as special collections in museums
- Presentation of artwork in public and/or private catalogs, prints, websites
- Industrial quality control of textured heavy, thick, or wet material
- Presentation of other material in public and/or private catalogs, websites
- Scanning artwork for display as a security, anti-theft measure